Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.1.2 HT disaware (?)

By the way, Ian. JFYI:
I just rebooted machine and booted up Xen directly via EFI (previously
it was booted via GRUB2, which booted via EFI).
Now Xen see all 12 threads-cores.

So, as far, as I googled, it seems, it is kind of common bug, that Xen
can't see some processor cores, when boots under GRUB2.

//btw, I've another issue with dom0, which I can't fix up about a week:

> node1 ~ % hwclock -r
> hwclock: select() to /dev/rtc to wait for clock tick timed out: Success
> node1 ~ % hwclock -r --directisa
> hwclock: select() to /dev/rtc to wait for clock tick timed out: Success

And even making thing like such:
> node1 ~ % hwclock --utc --noadjfile --set --date="2013-04-25 05:56:00"
don't fixes anything :(

Most strange that it happens only when kernel booted up as dom0, but do
not, when baremetal.
Hasn't Xen some ways to fix RTC emulation in hypervisor? :)