Re: [Xen-users] ATI VGA Passthrough / Xen 4.2 / Linux 3.8.6

Not sure if I can offer any wisdom, but I'll just note that secondary GPU passthrough  has been pretty stable for me with Windows 7 combined with a Radeon HD 6670 and the Catalyst 13.3beta3 driver.  But I confess that I cheat a bit:  For this setup, I'm using XCP 1.6 as dom0 and am managing guests with XenCenter.  I had GPU passthrough working with vanilla Xen 4.x in the past.  But XCP 1.6 (which includes Xen 4.1) is just easier.  But whatever your setup, you may wish to give the Catalyst 13.3beta3 driver a try.  It works great for me.