Re: [Xen-users] blktap 2 (or 3?) and debian wheezy

> As a final question, what's up with blktap3 ? The information I see
> about it are not very clear (and the wiki is of no help AFAICT).

Blktap3 is under development and it will take some time before it can be used
as a blktap2 alternative. If you implement an image driver for blktap2 it
should seamlessly work in blktap3, as the only difference between them is how
I/O requests end up in user space.