Re: [Xen-users] Automating boot of Ubuntu on encrypted LVM?

If it would solve your problem: You could use one encrypted partition,
holding a VG, holding an LV for each of the dom0 & domU roots.  The dom0
/boot sits in a normal partition.  The passphrase is requested once on
boot of the dom0.  It seems like the security would be equivalent.