Re: [Xen-users] Running XEN 4.1 64 bit on Ubuntu desktop without VTx

Hello Agya,

so normally it shouldn't be a problem to run Xen with Ubuntu Desktop. Do you get any error messages and on which way you installed Xen? Via the package repositorys of Ubuntu or do you compiled it by yourself?

Best Regards