[Xen-users] Running XEN 4.1 64 bit on Ubuntu desktop without VTx

Dear all,

I am quite new in this virtualization area. I am want to do some experiment with live migration using xen. However, I got problem since my server didn't support VTx. I am using Ubuntu desktop 12.04 64 bit with Xen 4.1 Amd64. But when I reload the machine it wont start, since the XEN website its doesn't matter using Paravirtualization without VTx support I dont know what is the problem since I didn't start to install para virtualized guest yet. I juts install the XEN and reload the maschine and its failed. Does any body now the problem and solution, I would appreciate that.

Regards,

Agya