Re: [Xen-users] Nvidia Quadro VGA passthrough experience.

Dear Sandi,

I also used David Techer's guide and his patches, but, for some reason, I was only able to get a partially working setup. There is a yellow triangle with exclamation mark and error code 43 for my GTX 560 in Device Manager in Windows 7 and Windows 8 HVM domU.

Could you please read through the guide I have written and see if there are any mistakes, errors or omissions?

http://wiki.xen.org/mediawiki/images/0/0a/Xen_VGA_Passthrough_-_Version_2.1.pdf

I am willing to pay you USD$100 if you can solve my Xen VGA Passthrough problem.

I am assuming you have achieved 100% success without the dreaded error code 43.

Thank you very much.
--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)