[Xen-users] XCP and XenServer software stack versions.

Hi,

I am doing abit of research for the wiki and also to try debug some
Windows guest driver issues.
Would someone know what versions of Xen are included in the various
XenServer and XCP versions?
Specifically looking for something more accurate then major.minor.
Also having accurate Linux kernel versions would be great also. (I
assume both XCP 1.5 and XenServer 6.0 are using 2.6.32-pvops)

Ultimately I want to draw up a compatibility matrix of GPLPV and
Citrix PV drivers using this information + testing and provide
compatible Xen changesets and kernels for people that want to roll
their own but still be able to use Citrix PV drivers if they want to.

Joseph.

--
CTO | Orion Virtualisation Solutions | www.orionvm.com.au
Phone: 1300 56 99 52 | Mobile: 0428 754 846