Re: [Xen-users] No DomU network after switching from xm to xl

On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 16:50 +0100, Stephan Seitz wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I tried to switch the XEN toolstack from xm to xl, but discovered that my
> DomU was without network access.
>
> Versions and configurations:
>
> Dom0 and DomU kernel: self-compiled 3.3.6
> Dom0 and DomU distribution: Debian testing
> XEN version: 4.1.2
>
> /etc/network/interfaces in Dom0 contains two bridge configurations:
> xenbr0 with the physical interface eth0 and xenbr1 with eth1.
>
> The network configuration of the DomU has the line:
> vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3e:00:00:11, bridge=xenbr0', 'mac=00:16:3e:00:00:12,
> bridge=xenbr1' ]

Can you try dropping the " " before the bridge= in both places. At one
point there was a bug which meant the whitespace was significant (so in
this case the key would be " bridge" instead of "bridge" -- and thinking
about it now I'm not convinced it was ever fixed...

Ian.