[Xen-users] Via Nano X2 Support?

Hi!

Recently got a Via VE-900 board from Fry's.   It has a via nano x2 chip on it,
and suggests that it has Intel-compatible virtualization extensions.   Has
anyone worked with this board yet?   I thought it would be nice to have a
lower-powered, nearly silent Xen machine sitting on my desk.

I tried booting into Xen, but it said it didn't recognize the processor.  I can
post the full dmesg.

Here's the /proc/cpuinfo (of one of the cores):

processor       : 0
vendor_id       : CentaurHauls
cpu family      : 6
model           : 15
model name      : VIA Nano X2 L4050 @ 1.4 GHz
stepping        : 12
cpu MHz         : 1400.052
cache size      : 1024 KB
physical id     : 0
siblings        : 2
core id         : 0
cpu cores       : 1
apicid          : 0
initial apicid  : 0
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 10
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov
pat clflush acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx lm constant_tsc
rep_good nopl pni monitor vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr sse4_1 popcnt rng rng_en
ace ace_en ace2 phe phe_en pmm pmm_en lahf_lm ida
bogomips        : 2801.77
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 128
power management: