Re: [Xen-users] gaming on multiple OS of the same machine?

Hello Casey,

Quick question!

What's the config file entry for the LVM-type setup you have going on
for the guest disk look like?  Might you be able to point me to a
guide that'll show me how to set up a disk like that?

Thanks!

-Andrew Bobulsky