[Xen-users] gaming on multiple OS of the same machine?

Hi,

I am new to Xen and I was wondering if the following construction would be feasible with the current Xen.

I would like to put 2/3/4 new computers in my house, mainly for gaming. Instead of buying 2/3/4 different computers, I was thinking of building one computer with a 4/6/8-core CPU, 2/3/4 GPUs, 2/3/4 small SSDs, and attach 2/3/4 monitors to it, 2/3/4 keyboards and 2/3/4 mouses, and run VGA passthrough. This would save me money on hardware, and it would also save quite some space on the desk where I wanted to put them.

If this is possible, I have a few additional questions about this:

1) Would the speed on each virtual machine be effectively that of a 2-core CPU with 1 GPU? What about memory speed/latency?
2) Is it possible to split dual GPUs, e.g. drive 4 OSes with 2x Radeon HD 6990 (=4 GPUs in 2 PCI-e slots)?
3) How should one configure the machine such that each OS receives only the input from its own keyboard/mouse?
4) Any other problems or concerns that you can think of?

Thanks in advance,
Peter