Re: [Xen-users] Recommended Best way to Upgrade/Update Xen

If you built from .deb, you can use "dpkg -r" to remove the current installation.

Or if from source if you kept the src folder you can use make uninstall to run the same removal script.

I did both a number of times successfully, uninstall/remove then recompile new revision and install.

FYI, I usually keep the source just in case I want to revert back.