Re: [Xen-users] paravirtualization using centos template

On 08/05/2012 12:48, Brett Westover wrote:
This is the third time I've heard this mentioned here. I'm a little confused. I'm referencing the community page here: http://xen.org/support/community.html
Brett, you are correct. The page also says to prefix XCP questions with [XCP]. As
a) the traffic of XCP questions on xen-users has increased and
b) most user do not pre-fix XCP related questions on xen-users with [XCP]

This has made it difficult for XCP experts to filter out the XCP questions from the Xen questions and as a consequence more XCP questions on xen-devel do not get answered as they are missed.

It says "Mailing lists for Xen Users ... Questions on running XCI and/or XCP: xen-users" "Mailing lists for Developers ... On Xen Cloud Platform (XCP) and XAPI: xen-api" To me this makes it sound like one list is for users (like me) and the other is for developers (definitely NOT like me). I've asked a few user questions here and have gotten support. Should I be using the xen-api list instead?
In reality, your questions should get answered on both lists. But it is more likely it will be answered on xen-api

Please bear with us, but we are considering a couple of solutions. I will then also need to consult the community to get some input.

Sorry about the confusion caused.

Regards
Lars