Re: [Xen-users] random crash

On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 13:46 +0100, Alexis wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm using the following configuration on 8 different servers:
>
> xen 4.1.2 from opensuse 12.1 with Kernel 3.1.10-1.9-xen

It seems like you are using both hypervisor and kernel supplied by the
distro. I would recommend reporting to the distro in the first instance
since they'll have much better insight into what the known bugs and
issues etc are for their binaries.

"noreboot" on the hypervisor command line and/or serial console might
help you get the logs they will no doubt ask you for.

Ian.