[Xen-users] LSI SAS 2008 controller in a pv domu

Hello,

I am trying to pass my LSI SAS 2008 controller to my PV domu (openindiana) and I can not get it working.

I have read that xen does not support the loading of option ROM's in pv domu's and that this support is being, or will be, added. http://markmail.org/thread/2njw43iaurmvzlys
This post is more than a year old now.

I am wondering if there is a way to get my LSI SAS controller working in my pv domu?

I am using Debian Squeeze (kernel 3.1.10) dom0 on xe 4.2-unstable (24785) and am using the xl tool stack.

Best regards

Sandi