[Xen-users] Migrate from 32-bit to 64-bit hypervisor

I've currently got a system with a 32-bit PAE hypervisor, dom0 and domUs

I've now decided that I have a need for 64-bit domUs and from what I understand that this would be possible by having a 64-bit hypervisor.

What I'm trying to establish is whether it's wise to change my hypervisor to 64-bit with the existing dom0 and domUs in place?