[Xen-users] Physical disk problem

Hi

I would like to add a second physical disk to my file server.

My disk config used to look like this:
disk = [ 'file:/xen/stuart/stuart.img,ioemu:hda,w', 'phy:/dev/sdb,hdb,w' ]
It works and I can mount my disk as /dev/xvde1

But when I add a second disk like:
disk = [ 'file:/xen/stuart/stuart.img,ioemu:hda,w', 'phy:/dev/sdb,hdb,w',
'phy:/dev/sdd,hdc,w' ]
Stuart won't start. During start up it ends at:
XENBUS: Waiting for devices to initialize: 295s...

Could you please help me with this problem, I'm stuck and I can't find any
solution.

Best regards
Joakim Svensson

joakim@xxxxxxxxx