Re: [Xen-users] iSCSI disk disappears at boot (no boot device)

Well I tried all 3 ways - adding a storage device "block device" as type IDE, SCSI and Virtual, and they all add fine via virt-manager and I can do the install into them and the install goes fine, but when I boot from it it does not see the disk