Re: [Xen-users] kernel panic on Gentoo kernel 3.3.1

Am 11.04.2012 14:18, schrieb Flavio:
Thank you for the patch, but do you mean that such issue will affect
kernels >3.3.1 and higher versions up to an unknown date?

Currently, I've not seen a confirmation that the corresponding patch (which went into 3.3.1, because of an oversight) will be removed for 3.3.2, but I guess that's being worked on.

--
--- Heiko.