[Xen-users] kernel panic on Gentoo kernel 3.3.1

Hi,

My base system is Gentoo x86. I have both kernel 3.2.11, and 3.3.1 on my system. With 3.2.11, the system can boot as native and xen dom0. With 3.3.1, system can boot in native mode without any problem. But when I try to boot as xen dom0, I got kernel panic, and the system got reboot automatically.

My 3.3.1 kernel configuration file is copied from 3.2.11, and build with 'make oldnoconfig'. So I think the kernel configuration is basically the same.

The system reboot so quickly, I cannot see what was the exact messages. I remember I saw 'PCI' and 'IRQ'...

--
Regardsï
David Shen

http://about.me/davidshen