Re: [Xen-users] "Hard" hangs on several Intel(-chipset) boards

Am 12.03.2012 17:40, schrieb Alexandre Kouznetsov:
This is kinda rustic, the sender is set up via a kernel boot argument,
the receiver is a raw network socket (netcat works). No authentication,
no encryption, no routing (sic! must be within same IP subnet).

Check this links:
http://cateee.net/lkddb/web-lkddb/NETCONSOLE.html
http://lxr.linux.no/#linux+v3.2.9/Documentation/networking/netconsole.txt

Thanks, that's a wonderful hint! I have an IPMI-console attached to the system so getting screen output is not my current problem, but the screen doesn't show any backtrace from the Dom0 (and I've already turned consoleblanking off), so possibly I'll get some output using the netconsole.

--
--- Heiko.