Re: [Xen-users] unable to open a connection to the Xen hypervisor/daemon

Hi,

2012/3/7 Su Zhang <westlifezs@xxxxxxxxx>:
> However, when I try to launch virtual machine manager (by clicking the icon
> directly), I see the following error information:
>
>   Unable to open a connection to the Xen hypervisor/daemon.
>
> Verify that:
>  - A Xen host kernel was booted
>  - The Xen service has been started

please check if your libvirt is compiled with Xen support and the
libvirtd daemon is started.
The error message is a libvirt message and a little misleading.

flo

--
the purpose of libvirt is to provide an abstraction layer hiding all
xen features added since 2006 until they were finally understood and