Re: [Xen-users] XCP & Openstack

Thanks Todd!

Also guys, thought I'd share this...

I'm experimenting with Xen/XCP/OpenStack.. and step 1 has been to run OpenStack on Ubuntu for testing (So this is off-topic for Xen, but very relevant for anyone playing with OpenStack).

After lots of false starts, I came to the exact same conclusions as these guys, but they did an excellent write-up.. best guide for a manual OpenStack install on Ubuntu out there:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home?lang=en#/wiki/OpenStack/page/Manual%20installation%20of%20OpenStack%20(Diablo%20release)%20cloud%20controller%2C%20compute%2C%20and%20volume%20with%20keystone%20authentication%20for%20Ubuntu%2011.10

Cheers,
Andrew

Andrew Eross
CTO
Locatrix Communications
Office: +61 7 3123 1469
Mobile: +55 11 8654 7834
eross@xxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 1:22 AM, Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 1:40 PM, Andrew Eross <eross@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Has anyone had much success with XCP and Open Stack together?

Here is some more general information that is now available on the
OpenStack wiki:

http://wiki.openstack.org/XenXCPAndXenServer

Thanks,