[Xen-users] Two monitors with VGA Passthrough

Hi,
I'm totally new to Xen and I have one question:
I want to virtualize my Windows 7 on my PC. I've got a dedicated vga and a
onboard intel vga, so I want to use vga passthrough for Windows 7 to get 3d
power.

Is it possible, to put the output of the dedicated vga on it's own hdmi port
and the onboad vga, which should be used by dom0, on the onboard hdmi port? I
ask this questions because I have two monitors, so I can use one for gaming and
one for work without switching between the os.

best regards,
Julian