Re: [Xen-users] [Xen]Do some stuffs for xen

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012, harryxiyou wrote:
> Hi Stefano,
>
> We have written a new wiki page here
> http://code.google.com/p/cloudxy/wiki/WHAT_IS_CLOUDXY
> And we add a row to
> http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/GSoC_2012_Ideas#New_Project_Ideas , which add
> our
> project idea for xen. Our thoughts also contain the new wiki page's
> link. I will also give another new
> wiki page in English for describing HLFS for more details (Realize
> Mechanisms).

The WHAT_IS_CLOUDXY page is OK to describe what Cloudxy is, but neither
in that page, not in the xen.org GSoC wiki page, there is any detailed
description of what the google summer of code project you are proposing
would be trying to accomplish.
It is clear that the project is about HLFS, and you give a good high
level decription of HLFS in WHAT_IS_CLOUDXY, but it is not clear exactly
what you'll do about it during GSoC.