[Xen-users] domU shell prompt freezes after live migration

I have narrowed down and further defined the problem using xm commands:

1. the problem does not have to do with migration from one node to another per se:

an xm save and subsequent xm restore done from either box, without migration, reproduces the problem. In each case a vm is produced that I can ping and login to, but which produces the frozen prompt.

I have also tried the following:

2. opened permissions on .img files under /ocfs2SAN/domains
to no avail,
therefore not a permissions problem

3. opened up sysctl buffers on both boxes
to no avail
not a sys buffers problem

Might I perhaps have a file system or cluster configuration problem?