Re: [Xen-users] HELP:How can I use linux kernel3.0 to be Dom0

On 13 October 2011 07:36, Rico <lrlanswer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>        I'm new to xen .It is said that linux kernel 3 support xen
> originally.And I want to set up xen on my archlinux which is using
> kernel3.0 . Then what should I do to set up the Dom0 ? To use the kernel
> 3 immediately or re-compile the kernel to fit xen ?
Hi!

here's a mini howto I've written to ensure that the dom0 kernel 3.0
is correctly configured. If you intend to compile the kernel yourself
be sure to compile all the modules listed in this post:
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-6792914.html#6792914
Even my second post in the same thread is relevant.

Of course, you have to re-compile your kernel to fit xen if the
default arch linux kernel configuration doesn't comprise the option
I've listed in the post above.

Bye,

--
Flavio