[Xen-users] HELP:How can I use linux kernel3.0 to be Dom0

Hello,
        I'm new to xen .It is said that linux kernel 3 support xen
originally.And I want to set up xen on my archlinux which is using
kernel3.0 . Then what should I do to set up the Dom0 ? To use the kernel
3 immediately or re-compile the kernel to fit xen ?

Thanks a lot .
Rico Lee <lrlanswer@xxxxxxxxx>
UTC 2011-10-13 05:30