Re: [Xen-users] xen hvm usb problem

my understanding is that after pvops switch (landing xen in linux
kernel, perhaps coinsides with xen3->xen4?) usbback module is not
implemented, at least in vanilla kernel 3.0.4 or Konrad's git 2.6.xx.

xl tools don't support usb yet either. The easiest to try is to play
with xm tools:

manually unbind usb device from whatever module/driver in dom0 (opt)
xm usb list assignable devices (if not shown, try above)
try xm usb-attach
if you get an error, it basically means your dom0 kernel does not have usbback.

you can also check /proc/config.gz

d.