Re: [Xen-users] xen hvm usb problem

Hi

Well normal usb 1.1 passthrough should be supported but it depends on device according to:
http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/XenUSBPassthrough

For pvusb support I guess it is correct that the dom0 kernel has to support it and the DomU OS of course.

Perhaps you should try the pvusb passthrough or test with some other usb device to see if it is device dependent or not?

/Erik