Re: [Xen-users] Problem creating a domU using virt-install: --connect issue

On 7 October 2011 16:49, Scott Meyers <scottmeyers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK,
I've already seen that. It uses lvm partitions but I am using simple .img files.

> http://www.howtoforge.com/create-centos5.2-domu-on-ubuntu-hardy-dom0
I've seen that too. Anyway it is obsolete. jailtime, i.e. stacklet.com
gives img files
only paying. Really sad.

> http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect_xen_setup_debian_ubuntu
This is good, but it's too simple! :-) I mean that installing Debian
or Gentoo guest, is
very simple. Actually I already have them as domU. It is simple because you can
use debootstrap. If something analogous would exist for other
distribution, it would be
all more simple.

> http://wiki.kartbuilding.net/index.php/Create_Centos5_DomU_on_Debian_Etch_Dom0
Same as the second link. Stacklet.com wants the img files to be paid
for download.

Anyway, thank you so much for your interest.

Regards,

--
Flavio