[Xen-users] Problem creating a domU using virt-install: --connect issue

Hello,
I am trying to use virt-install to setup a CentOS domU but I am
blocket due to the following error:
ERROR    no connection driver available for No connection for URI (null)

This is the command I am typing:
virt-install -n centos-6.0 -r 1024 -f
/mnt/data/xen/vmstore/centos-6.0/centos-6.0.img --vnc --location
http://mi.mirror.garr.it/mirrors/CentOS/6/os/x86_64/

As far as we may read from the virt-install man page the --connect
option should be passed to virt-install,
but if I do that (i.e. adding the "--connect xen" to the end of the
command line) I get the following:
ERROR    no connection driver available for No connection for URI xen:///

I don't understand what to do.
As we may see in the following video, the --connect parameter seems to
be not necessary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-3Iuq5UQbg

My OS is Gentoo Linux 10.0 x86_64
Kernel: gentoo-sources-3.0.4