Re: [Xen-users] Blktap2 in Debian Squeeze

Il 23/08/2011 20:12, Daniel Stodden ha scritto:
I'm trying to compile blktap on a 64bit system (rhel based). I'm using
this repo:
https://github.com/jonludlam/blktap

What is the best / most updated?
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/dstodden/blktap.git

presently recommended is xcp/volatile/autotools, to eventually be
xcp/next.

$ sh autogen.sh
$ ./configure
$ make
$ sudo make install

It's still missing some useful stuff from xen-unstable.hg/tools/blktap,
such as block-remus etc, but for vhd/aio etc. it should work fine.

It's sort of beta, beware. Report issues please.

Daniel

Ok Daniel, with your branch i don't have the problem when compiling.
Just some conflict with the file coming from xen, like tap-ctl, libblktapctl.so and other.
I have to remove them from xen packages (I'm using xen 4.1.1)?

M.