[Xen-users] XEN Installation

Hi everyone,
I'm done with that Scrubbing Free RAM............reboot..........error, enable to find a solution.

Now I'm thinking to start from beginning to install XEN, Dom0, DomUs on my machine.
My hardware is HP-Proliant DL380G6, with 4GB RAM.

Please could you provide me step by step tutorial to do the above mentioned job, or the link that you followed to make the Xen working on your machine.

I would really appreciate for the links.

--
Thanks and Regards
MAB