RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] PATCH: cleanup of tlbflush

Yes, that's my point.

>It will get an undesirable result or xen destroys it as a result.
>The issue here is that trusting dom0 when unmapping granted pages
>may affect a whole system or xen itself potentially.

Xen itself will not be affected. The granted frame or mapping virtual
address always belong to domain, instead of xen itself.

>The effect isn't contained within the domain itself.
>Dom0 may destroy data of xen or another domain.

Dom0 can't destroy data of xen. If yes, that's a bug.

Dom0 can destroy data of any other domain. No way to prevent that
by Xen.

So dom0 needs to be well cooperative with Xen to ensure a safe environment.

Thanks,
Kevin