RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] xen hypervisor logs on hp zx6000

> > Does anybody know the correct configuration or has anybody
> an another
> > solution for that problem?
> Yes, set the I/O base address of com1, such as
> com1=116200,8n1,0x378,0.
> I am not sure about your values, but Linux print them.

Mine is com1=115200,8n1,0xff5e0000,0

The smaller numbers are for legacy compatible serial ports
(e.g. Intel Tiger) and the larger numbers are for non-legacy
boxes (e.g. HP).

Look for a value like 0xff5e0000 when booting native
Linux near the boot time output where Linux is initializing
the console.

I believe the problem occurs because EFI is configured with two
output consoles (VGA and serial).