[Xen-ia64-devel] New changesets in xen-ia64.bkbits.net

  • To: <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:57:01 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:55:55 +0000

I just pushed two changesets to xen-ia64.bkbits.net.
The first fixes a nasty mapping bug that caused strange
intermittent crashes.  Prior to this fix, I had not
been able to compile Linux more than once without
a crash.  Thanks much to Matt Chapman for helping to
track this one down and identify the fix.

The second enables the (global long format) VHPT for region 7.
I'm not sure of the status of alternate VHPT implementations
for CONFIG_VTI so this may not have an affect on VTI;
however I ifdef'd some code in regionreg.c just in case.
If the ifdef can go away, please let me know.  If VTI
is still using the non-VTI VHPT, some changes will be
needed in vmx_ivt.S.

Dan