[Xen-ia64-devel] RE: [Patch] Add put/get_page for XEN/IA64

Kevin --

I just noticed (from trying to compile grant_table.c with these
changes) that you have misdefined get_page_and_type with one
too few parameters to get_page.  Also, what about put_page_type()
(not put_page_and_type())?

Christopher --

Any thoughts/feedback on the (still many even with get_page/put_page)
x86-dependent code fragments and how to abstract them?

Thanks,
Dan