[Xen-ia64-devel] RE: [Patch] Add more dom0 operations

  • To: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:58:25 -0700
  • Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:57:25 +0000

Kevin ---

I've accepted and pushed to xen-ia64.bkbits.net all of your
patches except this one.  Since this impacts common code
in a "temporary" way, I suspect Keir would reject it.

Please start a thread on xen-devel to discuss the right
way to make dom0_ops.c more friendly for arch-dep features
and we'll see what Keir and the Xen core maintainers
think.

> 3. I'm not sure why latest check-in about DOM0_GETMEMLIST differs much
> from x86 behavior. Could you explain a bit about that? IMHO, XEN/IA64

I'll leave it to Matt to explain this in more detail.

Thanks,
Dan