Re: We are not able to virtualize FreeBSD using xen 4.17 on Arm 32 bit

For booting a FreeBSD kernel as a guest OS on XEN,should we install xen 4.18 from source ?

On Tue, Nov 28, 2023 at 2:45 PM Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 27, 2023 at 03:04:30PM -0800, Elliott Mitchell wrote:
> BTW Roger Pau Monné, now that Xen 4.18 is out, take a look at the
> "royger" branch?

I've pushed a bunch of those, there are still some, I've made comments
on the branch.

I think there isn't much left after the swept I've done.

If you can rebase and reply to the comments I will take a look at
what's remaining.

Regards, Roger.

--
Mario.