Re: xen | Failed pipeline for staging-4.17 | 28f44b60

On Wed, Nov 15, 2023 at 11:11:30AM +0100, Jan Beulich wrote:
> On 14.11.2023 21:26, GitLab wrote:
> > Pipeline #1072370735 (
> > https://gitlab.com/xen-project/xen/-/pipelines/1072370735 ) triggered by
> > Ganis ( https://gitlab.com/ganis )
> > had 4 failed jobs.
> >
> > Job #5534997591 ( https://gitlab.com/xen-project/xen/-/jobs/5534997591/raw )
> >
> > Stage: build
> > Name: ubuntu-focal-gcc-debug
> > Job #5534997608 ( https://gitlab.com/xen-project/xen/-/jobs/5534997608/raw )
> >
> > Stage: build
> > Name: alpine-3.12-gcc-debug
> > Job #5534997597 ( https://gitlab.com/xen-project/xen/-/jobs/5534997597/raw )
> >
> > Stage: build
>
> These three failed due to (once again) too little disk space.

Runner is "gitlab-docker-seagull".
Looks like the cleanup task that I've setup sometime ago and run
weekly only isn't enough anymore. Sorry.
I'll look at running it hourly instead.

> > Name: opensuse-leap-clang-debug
> > Job #5534997599 ( https://gitlab.com/xen-project/xen/-/jobs/5534997599/raw )
> >
> > Stage: build
> > Name: opensuse-leap-gcc-debug
>
> Here it's unclear, as the log referenced ends too early.

I had to log into the runner to find out, because no artifact as been
uploaded to gitlab (which would have a more complete log).
Turns out that this runner also got into a "no space left" situation.
This time, runner is "gitlab-docker-swift".

Cheers,

--
Anthony PERARD