RE: Release checklist and qemu-xen-traditional

Henry Wang writes ("RE: Release checklist and qemu-xen-traditional"):
> Although I am wondering if the instruction about qemu-iwj.git here:
> ```
> * make branch in qemu-iwj.git
>         git-branch $v-testing master
> ```
>
> would be duplicated with instructions here:
> ```
> # make branches in xenbits.xen.org qemus
>         ssh xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>       cd ~/git/qemu-xen.git
>       git branch staging-$v staging
>       git branch stable-$v master
>       cd ~/git/qemu-xen-traditional.git
>       git branch stable-$v master
> ```

I confess I answered without looking at the instructions again myself.
I think you are right, and that branch instruction may be a duplicate.

Later, when it comes to tagging, you'll probably want to have a local
staging-$v branch in your working tree, so that the tag is in the
right place.

Ian Jackson <ijackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   These opinions are my own.

Pronouns: they/he.  If I emailed you from @fyvzl.net or @evade.org.uk,
that is a private address which bypasses my fierce spamfilter.