Re: [Xen-devel] Community Call: Call for Agenda Items and call details for Jan 9, 16:00 - 17:00 UTC

>     > > Please send me agenda items for this Thursday's community call (we
>     > agreed to move it by 1 week) preferably by Wednesday!
>     > >
>     > > A draft agenda is
>     > at https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/ERZtMYD5j6k0sv-NG6Htl-AJ/
>     > > Please add agenda items to the document or reply to this e-mail
>     >
>     > I think it would be very helpful for the community in general to know
>     > any specific plans each of us have for the 4.14 timeframe.
>     >
>     > I personally am aware of a fair quantity of work from various people,
>     > but it is clear that the community as a whole doesn't really have an
>     > idea of who is working on what.
>     >
>     > My contribution to the discussion starts with
>     > https://lore.kernel.org/xen-devel/941cf23c-13ed-14a1-fd25-
>     > 45b001d9564a@xxxxxxxxxx/T/#u
>     > but I think it would be helpful if others gave at least a brief overview
>     > of any plans and whether they are intending the work to hit the next
>     > release, or whether it is more likely to be a future release.
>
>     Agreed. I need a baseline list of items to track for 4.14.

My vm forking series has been posted and it's at v3. Most of the
patches are just mem_sharing cleanups with no functional change but
still need an ack from an x86 maintainer as I'm the only maintainer
listed for mem_sharing itself.

Tamas