Re: [Xen-devel] Community Call: Call for Agenda Items and call details for Jan 9, 16:00 - 17:00 UTC

On 07/01/2020, 08:23, "Durrant, Paul" <pdurrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

    Agreed. I need a baseline list of items to track for 4.14.

I added

   C.2) 4.13 Release retrospective and 4.14 planning baseline (Lars, Paul)
   4.13: Seems to be that this time some stuff had gone wrong, in particular
around the release comms. This is a placeholder to discuss.

   4.14: Need a baseline for 4.14 planning
   It would be helpful if EVERYONE gave a brief overview of any plans for 4.14
and whether they are intending the work to hit the next
   release, or whether it is more likely to be a future release.

   Andrew's contribution and larger 4.14 backlog at:
https://lore.kernel.org/xen-devel/941cf23c-13ed-14a1-fd25-45b001d9564a@xxxxxxxxxx/T/#u

To the agenda
Lars