Re: [Xen-devel] RT Xen on ARM - R-Car series

On 05.02.19 21:18, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
I think it is acceptable to intruduce a "I know what I am doing, just
disable the fix" option. There might be cases where the user doesn't
care for Spectre mitigations. I see that Linux is going in this
direction of offering more disabling options too.
This might be an option.
But we have to have numbers first. Then think of required measures.

--
Sincerely,
Andrii Anisov.