Re: [Xen-devel] Xen optimization

[Just add some thoughts on this.]

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 4:22 AM Milan Boberic <milanboberic94@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> sorry, my explanation wasn't precise and I missed the point.
> vCPU pinning with sched=null I put "just in case", because it doesn't hurt.
>
> Yes, PetaLinux domain is dom0.

The jitter may come from Xen or the OS in dom0.
It will be useful to know what is the jitter if you run the test on PetaLinux.
(It's understandable the jitter is gone without OS. It is also common
that OS introduces various interferences.)

Another thing you might have already done: make sure there is no print
information from either Xen or OS during your experiment. print causes
long delay.

Meng