Re: [Xen-devel] x86 Community Call: Wed Oct 10, 14:00 - 15:00 UTC - Call for agenda items

Tamas: I saw it. Thank you

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZfZ1SJRauLrISiTLXzM0DPxQL8beNkAQS5MwLLNtRKc/edit?usp=sharing
    >>   The document is R/W already
    > I've added a last minute item I would like to discuss if possible
    > regarding the state of nested virtualization.

    Certainly can.  The tl;dr is that Nested Virt is my highest priority
    work, short of security issues.

    Curiously, it hasn't made much progress in the past year...

    ~Andrew