[Xen-devel] x86 Community Call: Wed Oct 10, 14:00 - 15:00 UTC - Call for agenda items

Dear community members,

please send me agenda items for next week’s community call by next Monday. If
you are not on the TO list, and want to be, please let me know.
Last month's minutes were at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VUPdWwd1raDOPhjReVVkmb6YoQB3X5oU12E4ExjO1n0/edit#heading=h.mz1wjb9vekjn

One admin item we do need to discuss is
1) Non-DST meeting times: Note that from November Daylight Savings does not
apply in the northern hemisphere.
Option 1: If we keep the meeting at 14:00 - 15:00 UTC, meetings in the US and
Europe will be one hour earlier, while the China will be at the same time
Option 2: If we move the meeting to 15:00 - 14:00 UTC during winter time,
meetings in the US and Europe will stay the same, while the China will be at
23:00-24:00

2) Open / Recently closed ACTION items
* [Open] Lars to bring up x86 bottleneck at next AB call – due to the Aug
holidays we didn’t have any of the relevant vendors on the call. On the Sept
call, we had a similar issue for different reasons. I have done a little bit of
Analysis, which I am willing to share.
* [Open] Christopher will follow up on IRC/xen-devel@ re memory scrubbing
* [Open] Lars would be happy to start a discussion on IRC, then xen-devel and
start tidying the JIRA instance up - discussed on IRC, but did not have time to
play with Jira
* [Open] Juergen agreed to add Argo to the work tracking list for the 4.12
release, communicated in the “Xen 4.12 Development Update” mail series. Latest
update, see
https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2018-09/threads.html#01069

* [Done] Lars to give Christopher write access to JIRA
* [Done] Christopher to create a JIRA ticket for the Argo work, see
https://xenproject.atlassian.net/browse/XEN-118

Meeting time
14:00 - 15:00 UTC
10:00 - 11:00 EDT (New York)