Re: [Xen-devel] X86 Community Call - Wed Apr 11, 14:00 - 15:00 UTC - Call for Agenda Items

On 03/22/2018 12:22 PM, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> please find attached
> a) Meeting details (just a link with timezones) – the meeting invite
> will follow when we have an agenda
>    Bridge details – will be sent with the meeting invite
>    I am thinking of using GotoMeeting, but want to try this with a Linux
> only user before I commit
> c) Call for agenda items

Using GotoMeeting would be great (as a Linux user I recall being able to
hear / see GotoMeeting sessions, though I've not tried it recently).

It's definitely more convenient than a phone meeting.

Thanks,
Razvan